This one is also very simple- but definitely works those arm muscles lol
- 2-3 Spaghetti Squashes (to give me meals during the week)
- 2 pounds of ground bison or ground beef
**Pre-heat oven to 350 if you choose to cook the spaghetti squash in the oven- see the "**" below for your two cooking options.
1.) Cook the ground meat, can use some chipotle seasoning/Italian seasoning if you wish. I usually like to use Italian Herb seasoning with an Italian marinara.
2.) Cut each squash in half (long ways) and scrape out all of the seeds and stringy pulp.
** 3.) 2 different ways of cooking the spaghetti squash:
- Microwave each half for 6-8 minutes depending on the size of the half.
- Or place each face down on a baking sheet (can drizzle on oil and garlic powder) for about 30-40 minutes at 350 degrees.
You'll know when it's warm enough if you can easily stick a fork through it.
4.) Let it cool enough to grab or you can use an oven mit to hold. Take a fork and scrape out the squash to form pieces of "spaghetti".
5.) Then you can mix it with the meat or you can wait until you serve it.
You can make your own sauce, use store bought sauce or sun-dried tomato spread.
- You can also add pieces of Italian sausage if you wish!
Certified Personal Trainer and Nutrition Coach