1½ cups almond flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp ground cinnamon
1½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
1/8 tsp sea salt
3/4 cup canned pumpkin
3 large eggs
1/4 cup raw honey
2 tsp almond butter
Optional: ½ cup of chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350℉.
2. Grease the muffin pan with coconut oil spray.
3. Mix the dry ingredients together. Mix the wet ingredients together.
4. Stir in the wet ingredients.
5. Add the pecans if you choose to.
6. Bake for 25 minutes on the middle rack.
Certified Personal Trainer and Nutrition Coach