I had a really busy weekend, so I chose something easy to make for the week!
- 4-6 Chicken Breasts
- 1 (17.5 fluid ounce) bottle of buffalo wing sauce
- 1 package of dry ranch salad dressing mix
- Place the chicken breasts in a slow cooker, and pour in the bottle of wing sauce and the ranch dressing mix. Cover, cook on low for 6-7 hours.
- Take out of crock pot with a spoon with holes so it isn't drenched in sauce (as the chicken has great flavor just cooking in it)
- Shred the meat finely with two forks.
I like it eat it with brown rice, enjoy!
Certified Personal Trainer and Nutrition Coach