- Ground Bison (I used 2 pounds to have more for the week)
- 2 10 oz cans habanero tomatoes
- 1 onion, chopped
- Minced garlic and garlic powder
- 1 lettuce head
- Cook the bison in a skillet, and then add in the tomatoes, onions, minced garlic, and garlic powder.
- Peel off lettuce and place in the bison to make a wrap! May also top with avocado and hot sauce!
- I ate mine with my Baked Sweet Potato recipe on here- my favorite way to make them!
- 18 eggs
- 2 Sausages (This time I used Simple Truth- Andouille Sausage Links)
- Around a 1 cup of chopped cucumbers and 1 cup of chopped tomatoes (you can use the amount you desire, or use any veggie you like!)
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
- Beat eggs in a bowl and pour in a pan sprayed with coconut oil
- Cut up the 2 sausage links and place in the pan with the eggs along with the chopped cucumbers and tomatoes
- Bake for 30 minutes (sometimes it may need longer based on how big you make the Frittata or how deep it is, so keep an eye on it. The center shouldn't be runny anymore when it is fully cooked)
Certified Personal Trainer and Nutrition Coach