- 1 lb tender chicken cut in thin slices
- 2 cups brocoli
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 ½ tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- Spinach- optional
- Shredded unsweetened coconut- optional
- Prepare the sauce by mixing together the coconut milk, curry powder, and grated ginger. Set aside.
- Stir-fry the chicken in a hot wok.
- Remove chicken and add the broccoli and stir-fry for another 3 minutes.
- Return the chicken to the wok and add the coconut curry sauce (and spinach if you choose). As well as optionally garnish with coconut flakes.
- The bottom 2 pictures shows me using my leftover cauliflower rice to go along with this meal for the week!
1½ cups almond flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp ground cinnamon
1½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
1/8 tsp sea salt
3/4 cup canned pumpkin
3 large eggs
1/4 cup raw honey
2 tsp almond butter
Optional: ½ cup of chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350℉.
2. Grease the muffin pan with coconut oil spray.
3. Mix the dry ingredients together. Mix the wet ingredients together.
4. Stir in the wet ingredients.
5. Add the pecans if you choose to.
6. Bake for 25 minutes on the middle rack.
Certified Personal Trainer and Nutrition Coach