- Bag of Brussel Sprouts
- Coconut Oil
- Minced Garlic and/or Garlic Powder
- Preheat Oven to 425.
- I used the whole bag of Brussel Sprouts from Costco so that I had some for the week
- Chop up the Brussel Sprouts and then place on a pan- I sprayed Coconut Oil on the aluminum foil before placing them on it.
- Melt coconut oil and then drizzle on top.
- Sprinkle on the Minced Garlic/Garlic Powder to your tasting
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Add some salt and then they are good to go!
Certified Personal Trainer and Nutrition Coach