- 1 lb tender chicken cut in thin slices
- 2 cups brocoli
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 ½ tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- Spinach- optional
- Shredded unsweetened coconut- optional
- Prepare the sauce by mixing together the coconut milk, curry powder, and grated ginger. Set aside.
- Stir-fry the chicken in a hot wok.
- Remove chicken and add the broccoli and stir-fry for another 3 minutes.
- Return the chicken to the wok and add the coconut curry sauce (and spinach if you choose). As well as optionally garnish with coconut flakes.
- The bottom 2 pictures shows me using my leftover cauliflower rice to go along with this meal for the week!
Certified Personal Trainer and Nutrition Coach