You can put whatever your heart desires in these. This is one of MANY different ways of making these. You can add what veggies you like and wrap them in prosciutto, also turned out great!
- Liquid Egg Whites
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Oil the pan so they don't stick- I used coconut oil spray from Trader Joe's.
- Crack an egg in each muffin spot.
- Tear up a piece of bacon and place on top of each spot.
- I poured about a tablespoon of liquid egg whites in each spot- just to fill right below edge.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes and enjoy!
Certified Personal Trainer and Nutrition Coach