This is very nutritious and yummy! It's very refreshing on those hot AZ days!
- 6oz water- can always add more if you want the smoothie to be thinner
- 1 scoop of Vanilla Protein Powder (I use Vanilla VeganMax from Life Time Fitness)
- ½ cup sliced cucumbers
- ½ avocado, peeled
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 1 lime squeezed or 5-6 squirts of lime juice
- ½ cup kale
- ½ cup spinach
- 1 Tbsp organic ground flaxseed
- ¾ cup frozen unsweetened pineapple
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender! Water first, and then the last thing I put in my NutriBullet is the pineapple.
- I have the thicker "smoothie" straws to drink, or you can use a spoon!
Certified Personal Trainer and Nutrition Coach